- Do you want a career change but don’t know which potential career you should choose?
- Do you want to upgrade your skills but don’t know what training you need to take?
- Do you wonder if your current career path is a good match for your skills, interests and talents?
- Have you ever wondered what a good career fit is for you?
WIL can help you answer these questions and provide valuable information to help confirm a chosen career path or open doors to exciting new possibilities.
Career Exploration and Labour Market Possibilities Workshop:
Career Planning is impacted by many variables. This two hour workshop provides an overview of the career planning process, including helpful tools and tips to assist you in identifying career options, conducting labour market research, and making effective decisions about your immediate, mid-term and long term job goals.
It is essential to have a clear and realistic job goal in order to conduct an effective job search. This workshop will provide the resources to help you confirm your job goal(s) before moving on to other job search activities or workshops.
WIL offers the following Career Planning Tools:
- Abilities and Possibilities
- Whole Person Abilities
- Whole Person Interests
- Career Cruising
- Typefocus Careers
- Personal Characteristics
- Entrepreneur Report