WIL specializes in connecting immigrant professionals with employment opportunities in their field or occupation in Canada. We offer a series of workshops specifically designed to help individuals job search and connect with employment with both confidence and success.
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Job Interview Practice and Techniques
- Canadian Business Culture
- Employment Standards and Employee Rights
- Workplace Success and Employer Expectations
Take one workshop or take them all. Workshops may be taken together as part of a 10 day program (recommended). Workshops are offered Monday to Friday (9:15 am to 3:30 pm).
Please note that ESL Level 7 or higher is required for participation in these workshops. Completion of all workshops is also a requirement for participation in WIL's Volunteer Work Placement Program and referrals to local companies and employment opportunities.
If you are unemployed and eligible to work in Canada there is NO FEE to participate in this program. Contact us to register.