Job Posting: Client Services Manager
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Client Services Manager is responsible for management and coordination of client process used to access all direct services of WIL Employment Connections. The successful applicant will effectively coordinate a data and feedback/evaluation model that provides information from and about clients in order to continually improve programming, services and resources. The Client Services Manager will also be responsible for working effectively within a team of senior managers to coordinate and integrate programming and services that meet the needs of all clients and expected outcomes of program and project funders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for management and coordination of client process used to access all direct services of WIL Employment Connections.
• Work in cooperation with other managers to effectively manage an integrated and coordinated approach to overall client services within the organization.
• Effectively develop, implement and maintain a quantitative and qualitative data and feedback/evaluation model that provides current and relevant information from and about clients in order to continually improve programming and services and to identify potential gaps in the same.
• Work effectively within a team of senior management to develop, implement and monitor strategic plan for organization and cycle of continuous improvement, innovation and change.
• Develop, implement and monitor outreach plan that results in strong relationships with community service providers and increased client referrals.
• Management and supervision at a senior level.
• Thorough knowledge of employment preparation, job search skills and other services and programming specifically related to immigrants and newcomers to Canada.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing teams (motivation and mentorship of others)
• Experience in, but not limited to, managing a budget, working within team dynamic, using outcomes based approach within continuous improvement model, and supporting integrated services across an organization.
• Demonstrated skill in collecting, managing, analyzing and using data/data base for evidence-based decision making, reporting and proposal writing.
• Experience and skills in partnership development and sustainability.
• Ability to resolve conflict while maintaining integrity of vision, mission and values of the organization and outcomes for all clients.
• Superior skills in communication both oral and written and working within a computerized office environment.
• Preferred post-secondary education and/or relevant/related experience.
Please forward applications no later than 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 16, 2014 to:
The Hiring Committee /Client Services Manager
WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, Ontario N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit their applications electronically to email@example.com .
Please reference Hiring Committee/Client Services Manager in the Subject Line.